If you find yourself in need of emergency bus service, we hope the first thing that comes to mind is Great American Charters! As one of the nation’s leading vehicle rental companies, and we have been providing quality charter bus rentals on an emergency basis to our customers all over the United States.
What Does Emergency Bus Service mean?
Emergency bus service is defined as a bus rental that must be scheduled right away, as in the immediate 24 hours from the time of the request. Generally, people request transportation services for a time in the future, like an upcoming wedding celebration, but on certain occasions the need for the vehicle is urgent. There are several reasons why you may require emergency bus service or an urgent charter bus rental, and at Great American Charter, we strive to be able to provide our customers with 24-hour transportation services to handle those emergencies or unexpected needs.
Simply contact us via email, our contact page or by telephone, and we will have a customer service associate assist you in finding the perfect vehicle for your emergency transportation needs. We understand that this is most likely a stressful time for you, and we will do our best to serve you promptly.
When Would Emergency Bus Service be Required?
Life is often unpredictable, and there is no right or wrong reason for needing an emergency bus service rental. Our customers have contacted us searching for urgent transportation for all of the following circumstances:
- Disaster Evacuation Relief: Unfortunately, there are situations that require large amounts of people to evacuate from a given area urgently. Things like impending hurricanes or wildfires may cause people to flee from their homes in search of safety. In many urban areas, there are people who do not drive or own cars, and they need a way to reach safety. Churches, community organizers, and assisted living facilities will often hire a minibus or even school buses to help shuttle people to an evacuation shelter.
- School System Emergency Bus Service: County school systems may find themselves in need of emergency bus service if they were to lose a few vehicles in their fleet. Maintenance issues or even an accident could put a few vehicles out of commission which would require a school to need a replacement as soon as possible in order not to disrupt the flow of student dismissal.
- Disrupted Air Travel: During inclement weather or other extenuating circumstances, airports may be closed to flights arriving and departing. Emergency bus service may be necessary to get people on to their final destinations or connecting airports. This is especially common in areas where the airports may not be too far apart like in the New England areas of Boston or New York City.
- Dropped Reservation: Sometimes the need for emergency bus service is due to another charter company’s mistake. If you have a limo rented for a wedding or a party bus rented for a birthday party, but find that your original rental company has dropped the ball and lost your reservation, call Great American Charters! We will do our best to keep your big day going smoothly as planned.
- Funerals: In this emotional and trying time, Great American Charters can help you find the perfect vehicle with very little hassle. You will have enough things to deal with after a death in your family; your travel arrangements should be simple.
We are happy to provide transportation in all emergencies! Whether you need a couple of school buses to shuttle people away from an impending storm or you need a minibus to take your wedding party from the ceremony to the reception, Great American Charter will be there for you.
Is it Easy to Get Emergency Bus Service from Great American Charter?
Don’t settle for the nearest emergency bus service provider; you might wind up with a vehicle rental. Go straight to the Great American Charter website for outstanding service and high-quality vehicles. We offer competitive prices on all of our bus rentals, and we can provide a driver for your trip if needed. Call us 24 hours per day 7 days per week! We have customer service agents standing by to handle your emergency bus service needs. You will get hassle-free emergency bus service so that you can get on the road as soon as possible.
Where Can I Get Emergency Bus Service From Great American Charter?
Great American Charter has vehicles to suit your needs in nearly all of the continental United States. We are proud to serve the major urban areas of California like San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. We also have offices to serve our Southwest clients in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, and Houston. If you live in the midwest and need service in the Chicago metro area, we’ve got you covered there too. Our nation’s capital is another area we serve with our Washinton D.C. office. We can also provide transportation in other major cities like Atlanta, Seattle, and Kansas City.
We have vehicles ready and waiting whether you are in New York, Boston, or Orlando! If you need a limo in California, we’ve got you covered. If you need a minibus in Arizona, we can do that. If you need a party bus in the mid-west, we can get you on the road. If you need a vehicle emergently, and you don’t see your city listed on our site, call us at 800-298-8895 for a quote on getting a vehicle in your area. We can most likely accommodate your needs.
We have been providing safe and reliable ground transportation for many years. Our highly trained staff at Great American Charters is dedicated to helping you find the emergency transportation you need. Our drivers are certified professionals that thrive on exceeding the requirements set forth by the Department of Transportation. Let us wow you with our service and our professionalism, call Great American Charters today.